fl$, Legacy "B", Jesters "A" and Icon "B" are all B teams that are all good for a B team and much better then 91 C team. Igloo "B" will be a B team although they think they will be an "A" team. I say this because all the good players will be locked up by the time Igloo picks a team. Just about any B team will be better then 91 C team. Also some of the new teams look interesting. These teams include the Hurricanes, Empire, Blue Sharks and Bengals. If a kid is a B level player a parent should not be looking for the best B team. He/she should be looking for a team that practices a lot and will play close games with any B team. Coaching is of course Important. Having said that the best B coaches from the above teams would be Icon B,fl$, Jesters (they have a D1 coach with the director)and Igloo. I don't know about the other teams coaches so I will leave them out. As for practice time the Jesters and Igloo will practce the most out of these teams. But the new teams have nice packages too but not as much as Igloo or the Jesters. Jesters practiced over 50 times last year. Igloo seems to be offering about 30 to 40 practices. Where you live is important too. Good luck. Picking a team is a tough choice to have to make when you don't have all the info and are relying on what other people think is good. You ask ten poeple something and you may get ten different answers and all telling the truth.
Originally Posted by Laxman5
Name a few good "B" teams that didn't have tryouts yet that are looking for players