I think everyone knows that Igloo is the best but that does not mean 91 can't beat them. Sometimes I wonder if any of these parents ever played a sport. They think that beating a team one time in a year means that team can't beat them at all. Unfortunately the top teams don't play each other a lot. Would love to see Igloo, 91, Express and Icon play in a league or otherwise find a way to play each other a few times a year. None of these teams would be undefeated if that happened.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am not a 91 parent but my son's team has played them many times over the years. Anyone who thinks that Orange Heat is not a top team and avoids other teams has no clue. They can beat anyone including Igloo. I think people criticize this team because their kid got cut or they got beat by them. You may not agree with everything they do but they are one of if not the best 2021 team. They also have fair tryouts and don't have 7th grade kids unlike other top teams.

91 Orange is not a factor this year

Okay 91 parent! Igloo Black Ice is the best team and has been for at least 4 years

91 2021 Orange was 28-3-1 this year. All of their loses were one goal games.

Who did they play worth naming? I did see they beat Rising Sons this past weekend.