Originally Posted by Anonymous
Seriously - the holdbacks on the Crabs, FCA and Looneys are plainly obvious. Stop with the denials that there are not single and double holdbacks on those teams. Where outside of Baltimore/MIAA do you see 9th graders with full beards who drive?

my sons team just played a team from Seattle last weekend, multiple kids on Seattle had full beards.

Many Canadian kids are 20 graduating high school as well. I'm not defending holdbacks/reclass, just answering your question.

Ok Ryan..Hope that makes you feel good about your holdbacks.
. Sorry buddy, known fact Hawks has way more holdbacks than Crabs or any other 2020 club. And the pathetic thing is that it is trickling down to 2021 and especially 2022 with a large number of holdbacks. This started a few years ago as Hawks coaches/players/parents were tired of loosing so the holdback system became the "business model" of Hawks and it continues to grow. Pathetic.

this is an uninformed statement, while there may be kids being held back this is not the business model of the Annapolis Hawks, no coaches are promoting the idea like the crabs. you should do some homework before you make accusations

No it is a very informed statement. Plus plenty of, as you call it," homework" was done. I call it research but in the end, it comes out the same. It is the way it is in club lacrosse today since it went to grade base rather than age. .But to keep up the denial is just making the Hawks organization look silly. Many know the truth.