Originally Posted by Anonymous
Congrats. Job well done. Not sure what your point is though. I don't really care what your response or anyone else's is but if I were in that same situation and had the means to reclass and get my "mid D1 athlete" into Duke instead, I'm all over it. So that kid is 4-6 months older then some of his competition or teammates. Really?? Who Frkn cares.. A holdback graduates high school at 18 instead of 17. Really is laughable that people would question the integrity or motive of that player or his parents.

Singed Parent of 2 on age players..

Whats laughable is the strawman you and the rest of the holdback/prefirst apologists keep coming up with.
You keep confusing youth lacrosse with " whats best for your son in school".
No one cares about what your choices are for your child to get an education to attend his school of choice. Hold your son back three years ..Who cares if thats what it takes to get him a good education.

What you holdbacks want is a select group getting an advantage at YOUTH sports that no other sport has. If that means your son gets in a good school due to this advantage..who cares what others think..I got mine!

Means justifying the end usually isnt a slogan you hear in youth sports..but probably is with you.