Originally Posted by Anonymous
You are a creep.

I am asking for a high school teams roster. These are the same kids who have there names put in the paper for good and bad plays. They are not 7 year old boys. The roster is the best way to tell how good a team is going to be. And if my son wanted to change clubs this roster or any roster would also help him and I pick a club to tryout for or to contact.
And you might find it hard to believe but I like to check up on my sons old teammates or kids I have coached. I guess it would be less CREEPY if I just called all my old parent friends from the past and ask where is your son playing.

I make enough money to pay for Madlax. My lack of English skills has worked just fine.

No, you are a total creep. Who wants to surf the Internet looking for the names of teenage boys, let alone ones who don't play with your son?

If a club doesn't want to publish its roster, that's their call. If you son wants to change clubs, I'm sure they will discuss their current roster with your family.

God, you are a weirdo. How about less teenage stalking, and more going back to school to learn how to read/write coherent English sentences?