Last time I checked no "b" or "a" teams were invited to recruiting tourneys for 2020...Platinum was invited to The Inside Lacrosse recruiting tournament and MVP recruiting tourney. Funny I didn't see FCA White or Looneys Green at either. Oh right, they are "b" teams at best with a few "aa" players. Those "aa" players aren't "allowed" to move up because they aren't going to CH and Looney's Orange is only good when the flogo is in town. Check the score of Team 91 Force VS Looney's Orange when the flogo had the sniffles...quite the beat down.

Sorry your son was cut from 91...both teams KILLED Rock. Good luck and I hope your baby boy makes the fresh/soph team in high school with the ELITE Rock coach. One try out is all it takes to get on the ELITE Rock team. I hope the $2,700 club fees for ROCK Elite will be well worth it!

Finally, if any of you lax experts or former parents of 91 players that have been cut watched a scrimmage against the two teams, you'd know the teams were comparable--2 goal difference either way on any given day.