Originally Posted by Anonymous
Madlax are much better than they were last year. Think I saw Madlax dad who frequents this site standing at the top of the bleachers losing his lunch on every call. Overall better and older than last season.

I saw the Madlax team and they are really missing the guys who went over to BW. NL is the best in the DMV, but Madlax is far behind them. BW 2020 has several weak players. The order probably goes NL, VLC, Madlax and then BW for now.
I am thinking you didn't see Madlax at NLF. Definitely an overall upgr ade from summer.

Nope you're wrong. At least this past summer Madlax was able to poach better players from other programs(Cannons) for a "National" team. Madlax has lost players to the likes of BW and they look a lot weaker from this past summer (fl$ tournament). As long as Madlax 2020 plays against weak opponents (like they did last weekend) they'll be fine. But when they play a top 2020 club, they have and will get spanked.
They just beat a team they lost to in a summer tournament. Upgrade for sure. Again, did you see them play last Sunday?

I've seen Madlax 2020 play against NL2020 a couple weeks ago. Madlax was not good. Only way for clubs now to get good are defections from other teams. Apparently Madlax 2020 got some new Episcopal players, it didn't help. Seems like several of the better players left for BW.
You have no clue about the players.