Originally Posted by Anonymous
During HOCO Crabs 2020 had a 16 year old born in March of 2000 on their 8th grade team. He was playing against 13 year olds. Not to mention two other kids turning 16 by the of this year. That's bush league.

If you are referring to the DELETED

I think it is the Crabs 2020 middie that went to Severn School then transferred to BL to repeat 7th grade for school 2014. He is still at BL, finally in the 9th grade, I believe. #12.

If true he can't play his senior year in MIAA. Rule is you can't turn 19 prior to Sept 1 of school year and play sports

It takes a special kind of clown to call out a minor anonymously on a public forum. If you are going to talk about a minor, have some dignity and let us know who you are, and where/when you would like to discuss in person.

Ok mr clown. Give us your name and address/phone number and someone will contact you to set up a time/place to meet in person. If that is what you want, you got it.
It also takes a special kind of clown ( to use your words) to allow a 16 year old to play against 13 year olds, don't you think. Can you comprehend that?

The burden to release identity shall go to those who wish to call out minors. All talk, no action, cowards. Whenever you are ready to put your money where your mouth is, let us all know. And remember, if the company managing the forum is deposed by the courts, and your computer/phone is tracked, we'll find out who you are anyway. Not so much as to win a libel case, but exposing some idiots that like to talk about minors will be worth the hassle, about the cost of an extra year of tuition, and since you know it all, you can figure out how much that means to me.

Last edited by CJ Orlando; .