WOW for this back and forth go on week after week tells me only one thing - this group of adults has mastered the art of being childish.
Hold backs vs. non holdbacks, private vs. public, my team is better than yours, etc. If the amount of time and effort spent bantering on this site was spent in more positive ways, imagine all the good that could be achieved. A cure for cancer, world peace, raising a child who can function in the real world - the possibilities are endless.
At the end of the day hopefully we are all trying to do what is in the best interest of our individual child. Most likely each boy whose parents are on this forum will one day need to function on their own and get a job. Based on this forum there will be a ton of employers receiving passive aggressive anonymous emails, trying to "help" their child because something in life isn't fair.
Watch out world the Baltimore area 2020 graduates are coming! Hopefully someone along the way will teach them to effectively communicate and interact with the human race. when they're 25 and trying to get a job and support themselves, the topics on this forum won't matter. However, their ability to recognize that life's not fair and someone else will always have an advantage over them will matter. Let's certainly hope that the grownups on this forum help guide them well - or at least maintain the dialogue on this thread. I can't wait to read what the excuses are that someone doesn't get a date to the prom or doesn't win the lottery even though they didn't buy a ticket.