Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Please tell me you are not asking for a top ten list of verbally committed 9th graders. Seriously? You need to get a life.

In terms of the NLF - why are we referring to anyone who plays on those teams as Team USA? Let's hope the Crabs, FCA, Looneys don't represent the USA. Field some on age teams and stop gaming the system with reclassed kids playing against younger kids to start.

To the father that says his son is a holdback but played up I call BS. UNC commit - right?

The reclass talk should be on the 2021 page and below. Anyone with 2020 or older should move on to a new talking point. Bigger/older kids will be the early commits just a fact. And guess what the NLF has the lock on older/bigger kids.

I agree. Time to move on. The reclass players have got their advantage since they were 10 and its over for now. They will continue to get it among their piers in grade but HS will have other grades ahead of them for a while. As college age freshman in 12th grade playing against younger players their advantage will be minimal.