Originally Posted by Anonymous
This is nothing new in Lacrosse or any other sport. It's been going on for decades. Why do you all continue to beat this dead horse. Jump on the wagon and re-class your own kid or just STFU already.

Word

Obviously this poster has ZERO idea what they're talking about. Going for DECADES? Do you even know how long a decade is? We'll wait why you Google it.

Did you even play lacrosse? If so, you know for a damn fact this hasn't been going on for decades, as club lacrosse started fairly recently in the timeline of the sport. Furthermore the cancer of holdbacks/double holdbacks etc. all started in the MD club scene. Coaches/parents/administrators just didn't have the backbone to stop it and call [lacrosse].

If your son is a holdback/double, pre first whatever just have them play on age. Is that so damn hard to understand and compute? PLAY UP not DOWN. But ... but... it's within the rules!!! I am within my God given right to have my son play down. Congratulations. You're everything that is wrong with the sport and what it has become.

You are confused, but it's understandable, because you didn't get that extra year of school.