Originally Posted by Anonymous
where are Fall Terrapin Classic scores posted??. Can someone post? spoiled by Tourney Machine...

Have no idea, I have been digging around off and on all afternoon and can't find scores. The website is well designed and it looked like scores would be added as the day went on, but that never happened. They should have spent the money and connected with Tourney Machine.
RD of HHH asked kids, clubs and parents not to post scores anymore because he causes a "toxic environment" as he called it. Hahahah. It is about getting exposed but you can still keep score. Team ball wins and looks better to D1 Coaches
RD must be a good coach as he conjures his team to beat EDGE after they beat Crabs 8-5 and LIE 9-3. Guy must have watched Edhe play because he had defensive answers to their offense. Congrats

The Fall Terrapin Classic is purely a showcase event to highlight players not teams. Scores are not kept for any of the games. Tournament wasn't very good. A couple good teams, FCA, NL and BW and the rest were bad, like they shouldn't have participated. No real turn out of college coaches either, just MD and Penn State. I would doubt top teams participate next year. FCA did look the best including winning 90%+ of face offs.

No college coaches? Were you there on Saturday? The sidelines were lined with coaches, I actually couldn't believe how many were there. I have no idea what schools, because my son is not ready to make any decisions as far as college goes so he is really not concerned about it at all. But, I had to point out that there were tons of coaches there. I was actually really surprised

I saw the sidelines full of coaches as well. I also saw FCA fogo loose most of the faceoffs in the game I watched.