Originally Posted by Anonymous
Their line up is full of re-classed kids who should actually be 19s and in the case of one or two 18s. I bet that 2020 team doesn't win a single tournament this summer. Without the holdback advantage they are really aren't that impressive. 17 year old attackman playing against 14 year olds. Wow - that is something to be proud of - even the college coaches on the sidelines were making fun of them...

There is no "should be", when you are in HS you are in a grade, at least the State of Maryland seems to think so, but I guess you are the authority now?? Like every other team with private school kids, just is what it is at this point in HS. Yeah, I guess colleges have really been wary of private school kids, no representation of private school kids in college ball at all these days!! Let's keep it real simple, so your apparent excitement over an OT loss can dwindle even more quickly than it would naturally - these kids are going to play ball all throughout college, period. Guess what, in college, they are going to lose many games, and magically, their lives will continue!! Have fun worrying about another team losing a game, my friend, while your own life passes on by...