Originally Posted by Anonymous
Please tell me you are not asking for a top ten list of verbally committed 9th graders. Seriously? You need to get a life.

In terms of the NLF - why are we referring to anyone who plays on those teams as Team USA? Let's hope the Crabs, FCA, Looneys don't represent the USA. Field some on age teams and stop gaming the system with reclassed kids playing against younger kids to start.

To the father that says his son is a holdback but played up I call BS. UNC commit - right?

Hate to bust your bubble but there are no on age 2020 teams anywhere, Md., NY, Pa., NJ, Va. They all have some holdbacks, some teams a few and some teams a good part of their roster, like Crabs and FCA. Many have seen the rosters of the two mentioned teams and they have quite a few holdbacks. Teams like 91 Md., Hawks and Looney's have a few but not close to the numbers of others. NY fans will completely trash the idea there are no holdbacks but we all know better. And it has nothing to do with pre first or attending public schools. But as others have said, time to leave the 2020's and look now at the 2021 teams and see how their rosters stack up for the upcoming season.
Lastly, which team do you feel represents the USA. I know, your sons team, right