Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Igloo 2022 beat express 2022 today pretty easily. Now who said igloo is not a top team? New ranking time.....

Please remember, Express 2022 got beat by a mixed 3rd/4th grade team a few weeks ago. They are horrible. I'm surprised the parents let their kids stay on that team. Talk about wheels coming off a program.

What a jerk to come on here and say that a team of 5th graders are horrible. They may lose some games including to a very good 91 2023 team but these are still 10 year old kids playing at a very high level. My kid is on a different team. I have seen this Express team play. They are far from horrible. It's actually pretty unbelievable how good a lot of these kids and teams are at this age. I guarantee they were much better than this poster was at 10 years old. What everyone needs to understand is except for Smash the days of dominant teams are ending. There are tons of clubs our there and the good players are spreading out. There are lots of good coaching options, different locations, different prices and kids move around. Its not about where your kids team is ranked. Its about whether he is having fun and getting better.