Originally Posted by Anonymous
I think their talent evaluation and coaching is just fine, backed by college coaches opinions who continue to commit players from the Outlaws Organization. The big picture is playing for a club, showing loyalty and building a team and improving your sons skills. Then by the time they get to HS the loyalty and hard work is replayed by getting into top recruiting camps, showcases and prospect days.. As well as playing in the top tournaments. If you and he doesn't buy into that, than I am sure the Outlaws have no problem seeing you and your son leave after the season.

http://lioutlawslax.com/app/Page/?n=74271&snid=&org=lioutlawslax.com

OK we all have opinions. Mine is that I think we have been sold a bad bill of goods. Again if you tell me that BLACK is and A team I will say your wrong. I may not know everything but I do know that watching this team that we are not an A team. We went to PA and got killed by those teams! I don't want to hear that they were older if we were that good (like 91 smash) we could play in the U brackets and compete!

PB should return your money now and do himself and the team a favor.

If that's the case he should return all of our money! He told all of us that our kids made the A team and its not true!! If paid 2200 to watch other teams get better while we stay idle then your the crazy one not me!

So you sat idle this winter- did you think to better your sons ability to play by doing some training with him or just sit around as you say IDLE. If you are so unhappy call the director and voice your concerns and if your not happy with the answers then leave. Move On

Why would I call him? He's a a$$.

Wow I guess I'm bot alone here! He seems nice enough to your face but is full of $H!T.