Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I think the poster means as the teams get older the competition balances out. You can't really think Smash will continue to play up . The other 2022 teams will close the gap this year and even closer next. You must not think they will match the talent and success Crush has experienced. If so you are crazy. Not taking anything away from 10 year old boys but being honest

Not that I disagree, but just wondering why you think another team will not have the success that Crush has. What is it that Crush has that other teams will not be able to replicate? I do believe Smash to be a very good team. The more success you have, the more you attract better players. The closer to recruiting years, the more those players want on to be on THE team- no?

Crush has three or four absolutely dominant players that take over the game, never come off the field and account for 90%+ of the offensive production. They blow out everyone and never have close games against teams their own age. Smash has many close games and no dominant players that can take over a game. They're good for their age, the best around, but they can't carry Crush's jock.