Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Fall Finale Schedule is out. Only 4 teams, Express, Outlaws, Igloo and some team I never heard of. We should have all just entered Havoc rather than driving to NJ and paying for hotels to play against LI teams and probably 1 other weak team. Waste of time and money.

Wow.. we finally get to see 3 of the top programs in 2022 play against each other... great for long island lacrosse - shame it has to take place in NJ for it to happen.

3 of the top programs? Not. Top programs are Smash, United and TLI and none will be there. This is for those who want to AVOID the top programs.[/

Outlaws suck this year ? Why would you even have an opinion.. team has about 8 kids from last year's team no more... big turnover... new kids are skilled. Why even make such a statement - perhaps you left and think so highly of yourself that the team can't go on without you ? Just let the kids play.

Omg you ppl really all sound crazy.... My kids team is better than yours this team sucks, that coach is a liar.... Blah blah blah, should we dig into everybody's closets now!!!! Everybody needs to stop reliving there youth through your kids, it's pathetic. Everybody has [lacrosse] some ppl just hide it better than others. As long as the coaches are doing the jobs as far as teaching the kids and making them better sportsmen then who gives a rats [lacrosse] what they've done to get where they are now, as long as they're not pedafiles I don't really care... Holy [lacrosse] it's enough already. Give it a rest DADS. You've already lived your youth you can't get it back so move on and let your child excel himself. And yes my 3 sons are all on an 'A' team, before you respond back with some stupid remark.

This is why we should not have gave them the right to vote!

Typical dumb answer when the truth is held right in front of your face... It takes ALOT more then that to insult me..... But ummmmm good try.