Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who cares about town. Can't wait to see the competition between Smash Igloo and Express this upcoming season.

There will be other teams in contention this season. Express was not so impressive last year - why do they always fall in the top 3 ? What about TLI ?

Team who?

Look - you know it and I know it... 91 did not develop the talent that they have - they attracted the best young players and that's why they are so good... other teams will catch up as kids mature and develop.. 91 just started with all the athletic kids and were early to the game. The gap between SMASH and all other teams will close a bit this year. But they are likely still # 1 in the 2022 age group. TLI is not far behind.. i would rank them higher than Express and Igloo for sure based upon the talent that they have on the roster. With all the turnover that Express had - who knows where they will shake out.

I saw TLI play 91 Smash in PA (and no I dont have a kid on either team), the game was not close nor was it competitive.

It was not close. TLI-Igloo the day before was not close either. TLI won by about 8 goals.