As a parent of a player on Coach Barone's and Coach McHugh 2022 team for the last two years, I wish to thank both him and Coach McHugh for all the hard work providing a top level lacrosse experience for our family. The entire journey was fantastic. Our son met a lot of great kids, grew as a lacrosse player, learned wonderful life skills and deepened his love for the game. Tony and Mikes emphasis on schoolwork, sportsmanship, family, and teamwork were invaluable. Our family had a great time meeting new friends, being part of a close knit group of families and watching our children develop as athletes and kids.

With respect to Coach Barone's move to Igloo, we wish him and his family nothing but the best. As Tony said after our last game of the season, once an athlete has completed for him, that player will always will be considered one of Tony's group and his door would always be open. Tony committed to provide a 100% effort while coaching our children, teaching them the game of lacrosse while fostering their development as student-athletes, which he did a marvelous job of. He did not commit to coaching our children for the rest of their careers. Personally I feel it is beneficial for young players to experience different coaching styles, so I consider this to be an opportunity to gain insight from different coaching, as if Coach Tony had continued with the Jesters, we would have stayed with him.

As for Coach McHugh, we are confident he will continue to do a great job. He and Tony aside from being good friends, had very similar coaching styles. Coach McHugh is very knowledgeable about the game and I am sure will continue to help our children flourish.

As for the personal attacks on Coach Tony, I remind everyone that our children are 10 years old. Coach Barone is following through what all of us attempt to complete on a daily basis, that what is best for his family. I applaud him to have the courage to make this difficult decision, for I know Tony cares deeply for his players. I am sure that he and his sons will have success with Igloo as they are wonderful athletes. At no time during the past two seasons did Tony show any favoritism or provide special treatment to his child who was on the team. (who happens to be a special lacrosse player).

To close, thanks Tony for a wonderful experience. Our family will always remember the past two seasons and wish you and your entire family continued success.