Originally Posted by Anonymous
Express - as I am sure a handful of other so-called 'ranked' teams have some 6th graders (2021) playing on the 5th grade (2022 Team) To rank any team that has kids playing down is absurd.....please correct me if I am wrong - Did experience Exp 'play-down' first hand. However, not sure about others. Not singling out Exp, just calling it as was seen and confirmed. Asked kid on field what grade he was in, thinking he should have answered 5th not 6th - sad

There was also a legitimate 6th grade kid from franklin square playing on express 2 at last Blatant tournament. he had two goals of teh 4 goals & three assists...just not right!

No sixth graders on the team. Try again.

So you are saying that the 5'8 125+ defenseman who stated he was 6th grade during a 2022 game is wrong?? Listen, he may have been a 'filler' for that tourney and may not be on the official roster......but he was there - the Tourney directors were well aware of it when complained (apparently, so did other teams) -- but even if Exp needed fillers. Why not pull kids from 2023...not 2021?? Safety is apparently not a concern - we can see the writing on the wall on what is.

yes, the writing is on the wall. witnessed a game today. there is no integrity left in this game. berating kids is pathetic. a real man doesn't do that no matter how much people are paying him to pretend their kids are good.