Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
That's funny because a couple of my sons friends are on the TLI U11 team and they started kindergarten late so they are both going on 12 years old. HMM, no wonder why their so big. You can what you want but that team should be playing 2021 teams.

So long as we can all "say what we want", I'll say this: if those TLI kids that are 11, turned 11 on or after September 1, 2014, than no, they should be playing 2022 teams. I say this after actually reading both the US Lax & NY State athletic guidelines and requirements.

You are a spilt milk guy. Cry all you want, but TLI is within all appropriate standards and guidelines.

Are they in 5th grade? Will they graduate in 2022?? If not, then they can't play 2022. End of story. Those are they rules. Others skirt the rules by leaving kids back. Unfortunately that's a better way to get an advantage. Just playing down because you somehow justify the rules to your advantage doesn't actually work. If you have one kid who is graduating in 2021, you should play 2021 or u11. End of story.