Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I suggest you be realistic then if your son is on the clubs "A" team and he doesn't play much your wasting your money. You are correct if he plays he gets better then but him on the "b " team he will play more. If there is no B team then change clubs. If he is on the B team and this is happening, change clubs or maybe he just isn't ready for travel. Spend your money on more training and camps and better luck in August when tryouts start again. Travel is competitive your fooling yourself if you think because your on the team that playing time is equal. Sorry buddy these are the facts.

The express team does not sub equally who are you kidding.. He plays the better kids and then will sub in more if they are ahead or behind by alot...I know I'm living it with my son but I am stuck in it now until after the season

It's a lot more equal than most. Some teams if the game is close, kids don't get in at all. You cannot say that about Express. Your son may not have been ready for this team. Don't lose faith. if your kid enjoys it and works hard, he will get better. you have to find the right fit for him. it may or may not be this team.