Originally Posted by Anonymous
You guys can't really be serious about this, right??? He's a kid. A fifth grader. Maybe he's old enough to be in 6th, but his parents elected to hold him back for whatever reaon. Do you think that he showed such lax prowess at 5 that the parents decided to hold him back so he would look good at youth lax tournaments? That's insane, and if you believe that, shame on you. News flash, just about every team has a kid that was held back. You're only complaining because this child happened to be good and beat you. News flash #2, if I'm a coach and need a win, my best player is on the field as much as possible. And since this child in question fits the limits and parameters of the team, he's playing. On LI, tournaments are based on grade. Nothing you can do about it. I watched that team in question... guess what, they're better than most teams (even in the advanced bracket). You people complaining need to take a good hard look at your own rosters and quit complaining about something that is allowed and prevalent in the sport.

Cheater

Cheater

You're a whiney [lacrosse]. Your kid probably sucks... thats why his team gets beat.

Cheaters dad.