Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The age discrepancy is one thing, but if he is not going to play on this team, why play for this one tournament? It is fall ball for crying out loud. You should be seeing what your team is and what you need to work on. You should see who your leaders will be. Who will step up in a tough moment. Who will controll the ball, and who will play the best D. If you have a hired stud for this tournament what did you learn?What did the team benefit? Dont they all already have t shirts? I would hope the kids who are on this team would rather risk losing , but play than to get a shirt and watch some member of a different team play in their stead.

Lol. You said so many stupid things it's comical. You must be a liberal blowhard who thinks your opinion is soooo important. It's not. The kid played at his age. He's good. Wanted to play. So what. Now go protest the war or watch CNBC and kiss your Obama picture. Hahahahahaha.

Liberal blowhard?! I think you have it backwards my friend. I dont think my opinion is so important, you do. That is why you felt the need to respond with name calling. You dont like what I have to say so you try to shut me down and insult me. Sounds like typical liberal tactics. My only point was that, especially in fall ball why bring in guests? Play the team you have. As a parent that pays to play I want what I paid for. I want my son to play, I want his team to play and I want to see growth. None of that happens the way it should if There are guest players. If the kid is on the team, great. But if he is good enough and is playing up why would he want to play back two years? doubt he will be on this team come summer. Every run he played, he took one away from the boys who will be.

Go enjoy your win at all cost, rules and sportsmanship mean nothing I want a t shirt mentality. Sounds like Obama to me