Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]And it just happens that your precious "babies" are bigger, stronger and faster. Oh....I forgot, OLDER. But it is all about their academic progress. Funny how that works.

Include in your post what town you're from please. Stop hiding. You know where we're from. If you have a problem with US Lacrosse's cut off date/age guidelines, take it up with them, we play by the rules.
right. and you can cheat on your taxes playing by the rules too. what is your point

not a parent of holdback but I'm taking every deduction off my taxes allowable by law. just saying
right. good for you. and you didn't hold back your kid. model citizen. just saying

The threads for girls lax don't have debates over age/holdbacks/reclassed kids...
[/quote

Right, you're "just saying", but not saying what town you're from. So silly. If the team benched the "holdbacks", they would still compete at a high level.

Affluent town, good at lax...but yeah, I know, stepfords that cheat and lie. Get over yourselves already. You love to hate.

No rules broken, no lies told. Just a solid group of kids that are all friends and neighbors. I know, it just drives you nuts. Whatever. Youth lax. 90% of these kids won't play after high school.

kids really are not that nice and neither are the parents - get over yoursef