Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Outlaws 2022 were competitive last year.. so they were not in the league of SMASH.. does that mean they were not competitive? Don't be so narrow minded. They also played well vs IGLOO and 91 UNITED. Why beat them down?

Outlaws were never competitive with Igloo. They played once in the fall. Close game until half time. Second half was not competitive. Igloo won by at least 8 or 9 goals.

So they played once. It was the first tournament that the outlaws played together as a team with only a couple of practices. it was a one goal game at halftime and they ended up losing by 5 or 6. And based on that one game you can determine in your infinite wisdom that Outlaws were never competitive with igloo. I am not the person who posted the original quote(though my son plays on the team) but we are talking about last Fall 4 grade Lacrosse.

I know qutie a few of the Igloo families at this age group and always have had a ton or respect for the way you carrried yourselves on and off the field.. But I have got to say reading through some of these posts in different threads that are obvious Igloo parents possting I am wondering what happened.