Originally Posted by Anonymous
You're all idiots and WAY TOO VESTED in youth lacrosse. GET A LIFE!

All of these kids, 91, Express, Outlaws, TLI, Empire, Igloo (don't be a DB and call me out for forgetting some organization) are talented athletes, way more talented than their parents ever were.

They work hard and enjoy playing the game, you are ruining it for your children by posting negativity on an anonymous forum. Man up, women up, transgender up whatever.... just grow the F up.

This is a game. A game that most (90%) kids will stop playing in HS or immediately after their last HS game, so take a deep breath, and realize that none of this S matters.

I was told the player in question is a late birth date and a hold back which makes him 2 years older. Can anyone confirm whether this is true or not? Either way if the kid dominates at 2020 as he does, why the need to bring him down 2 years and play? The next questions is why leave him on the field all game long as well, the player in question did not come off the field. I guess a tee shirt is more important to Bandit parents then having their kid play. I am sorry but 91 and My Lacrosse Tournaments are a disgrace.

Perfectly said. Total disgrace. You parents who are sitting there and feel nothing is wrong with this are just as ignorant. Or are you just too "afraid" to say something. Pathetic.

The answer is simple. 91 wanted the Bandits to beat Express because it's good for business. It makes 91 look like the better organization and drives up demand and price. It's the same reason other teams - Jesters, Igloo, Outlaws - didn't show. Losing to local teams is bad for business - especially in the first tournament. Really sad what has become of youth lacrosse on Long Island.

Maybe some teams didn't shoe because it's still football season. This may be a news flash on here , but some of the better athletes play more than one sport. Playing in every 91 tournament is not a requirement for travel lacrisse. Plenty of others out there in November. Some teams still doing tryouts!!