Originally Posted by Anonymous
Igloo beat United 2 out of 3 times last season- one loss was at 91 tournament where refs are paid by 91.

Really ? You think the refs were paid to make United win ? What about Laxfest ? Isn't that 91 run ? Where was the second time igloo won ?

Are u kidding? Igloo has beaten United every time they have played with the exception of this past year's Shamrock Shootout. The one ref was so ridiculous in his calls I literally have never seen anything like it. United is way too good a team to count that as a win. They saw what was taking place. United is a very very good team. As of now, Igloo is better. Anything can happen this year.

By the way, they played 3 times last year, Halloween Havoc, Shamrock Shootout, and Lax Fest. Igloo won 2. They also played approximately 4 times the year before, with Igloo easily winning all 4. We will see what happens this year. Heard the United face off kid is gone. He was good.

Faceoff Kid is on his 3rd team in 3 years. My money is that he will be on his 4th next year. The kid is good but the father is a loon. My guess is Express. Once Chaney seems him play he will start making calls and stroke the father's ego.