Originally Posted by Anonymous
No one ever said anything about what school the boys will go to for academics. It sad that you have to play for Express to go to one of the 3 catholic schools where the head coaches all OWN Express. doesn't seem to me that lax is an added bonus when you have to kiss a coaches butt, play for him,pay him and then it will be easier to get into these catholic institutions. Tutors and parents helping their children with their school work, not sucking up to MC and crew.

I hate to break it to you but unfortunately, sucking up or maybe just having some humility is how the ultimate game is played in all arenas. Many parents are not happy having to do all of the above but are willing to do it for their kid. Again, do what is best for your kid. Sometimes it's not always what you think is best for you. Oh, and the added bonus is for our kids. We are the ones sacrificing and trying to get them the best opportunities we can. And someone did intimate we should think about academics first. Yes, of course, we do.
Is the system fair, no. But give me one that truly is.