Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I was told the player in question is a late birth date and a hold back which makes him 2 years older. Can anyone confirm whether this is true or not? Either way if the kid dominates at 2020 as he does, why the need to bring him down 2 years and play? The next questions is why leave him on the field all game long as well, the player in question did not come off the field. I guess a tee shirt is more important to Bandit parents then having their kid play. I am sorry but 91 and My Lacrosse Tournaments are a disgrace.

Perfectly said. Total disgrace. You parents who are sitting there and feel nothing is wrong with this are just as ignorant. Or are you just too "afraid" to say something. Pathetic.

No ones afraid. Because there is nothing to say. You are crazy and maybe your little kid needs to try another activity. Clearly lax isn't working out for you and after all it seems IT IS ALL ABOUT YOU. Sad for your kid. If you want him to succeed maybe you should just shut your suck hole. Give him the chance to figure stuff out and excel on his own. YOUR PATHETIC.