Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
WP and Bethesda won a game each. Bethesda beat them in the finals by two. Stop using that as a gauge. Taz???? Haha they have 2025s on the team. This next meeting will be worse than the 14-0 beat down at Lax fest. I watch this team in Winter league, wth is there to talk about? I didn't realize how bad it must feel to have a son that cant hang with this 91 team. Dads on here ripping apart a coach and the players because their son cant cut it. Your sons should do well in the real world with dads like you " Don't get mad at your boss Jimmy, just go online and find a thread you can anonymously bash him on" that will show him! Haha Weak Dads= Weak Sons. Embarrassing

Actually, losing to a team in the finals when it really counts sounds like a pretty good gauge.

While I agree that it is BS to bash coaches if your boy isn't top tier, you do realize that this is 4th grade lacrosse and the "weak" kids playing right now may very well end up being the top level talent in 2-3 years.

Most important thing at this age is learning skills and keeping the boys interest in the game. Making excuses that coach isn't playing you isn't going to help your son..... Take him to the school yard and have a catch, throw him some passes, let him practice his dodges. If you don't know what you are doing and are just caught up in the my kids plays on 91 or Express or whatever club....at least encourage him to go out and hit the wall for 10-15 minutes a day.

Keep his interest in playing...not giving him excuses. If he practices now, you'll see the benefits....potentially as early as this summer season, but definitely over the next year or 2