Originally Posted by Anonymous
Is WP going down to Maryland?

No. They lost last year. That won't happen again.

I guess Taz won't be going back either since they qualified for the losers bracket last summer in MD. Actually, that seems like the right placement for them.

Packrat, the funny thing is, if you look at the stats, your own kid won't be on that team when it matters. Keep living through him, though, this way all the pressure you put on him will come back and bite you later.

I know who your kid is man. Nothing there, save your money and stick with the PAL program.

And EVERYONE knows who yours is, Packrat. You better pray that the Avengers starts up again so your kid will have some place to play. Maybe you should think about the Fighting Ducks or something.

So what you are saying is that your kid is on Taz, "the BEST" team, but they never once beat WP, BLC, MadLax, Arden...I don't think that's how the world works. Got to earn it on the field. Contrary to popular opinion, NOTHING is won or lost on these boards (except your own self-respect). Win a game vs. any of the above listed teams or shut your trap.

I know some of the WP parents and the coaches. They're pretty good people. This guy is the reason most people hate the team. The coaches will get rid of you soon enough, chump. No kid is worth dealing with a bad parent.