Is lacrosse the be all and end all for you and your kids? Its time to evaluate what your doing to your kids. I understand teaching them ownership and responsibility and all the higher up moral fibers of ethics are important and sports are a great avenue for this. We all have different perceptions of it but right from wrong and the basic building blocks for child development don't start with lacrosse. If someone is treating your child poorly and you allow for this because you want your kid to play on a particular team really speaks to what our society has become. I do understand that there are those with their own agenda and will spread lies and rumors about individuals to tarnish that persons reputation but the way parents are treating 4th grade lacrosse seems crazy. If your kids good he will get noticed and picked up down the road. Teach your child to be fundamentally sound at all the basics, Lefty righty catching throwing shooting and groundballs. Enjoy their successes and failures because you will never have these moments back. Good luck and I know its hard to look past the proverbial carrot on a stick before your face of being on the best team. They are just kids.