Originally Posted by Anonymous
I can see it now. All the pack parents sitting at the breakfast table this morning. "Honey. You better do something about this. Call the tax coach. See if they need players. How am I supposed to face the girls this week at yoga class ?" Oh how the might pack has been silenced.

I can see it now. The "Tax" Coach at the breakfast table "Honey, do you think the 12 kids and their parents on our team that didn't see a second of playing time yesterday against WP are pissed or are they happy paying all that money (and all that extra money hahahehe that we make on those money grab clinics just to be on the practice squad?" "I don't know honey, but I do know that every single kid on the WP played. Do you feel like a piece of sh*t? You should't honey you are a damn good coach. Oh, Honey, can you leave me the Amex Black card before you leave, the girls and I want to get a few things at Barney's"

I knew it wouldn't take long for the excuses to come. I've never seen so many grown men on the verge of tears.

I hear you buddy, the happy tears of the Taddies was touching. It was a little much with the one Tad on the cell phone updating his wife of the victory "Yo Adrian, we did it!!!!!!!" blubbering uncontrollably lol - fool!!!!