Originally Posted by Anonymous
Express B will be just as strong as A, easily

Easily? Are they splitting the baby? That only gets you two half babies that can not survive. Not sure why that would happen.

They are both b teams

Time will tell

Express B1 and Express B2. Why did they do that?

Seems nuts to me, if your kid is an A player, he doesn't get equally skilled team mates. That could be very frustrating. If he is a B player he will only keep up at the bottom of the roster. Good luck! I guess crazier things have worked before.

Easily? Are they splitting the baby? That only gets you two half babies that can not survive. Not sure why that would happen.

They are both b teams

Time will tell

Seems nuts to me, if your kid is an A player, he doesn't get equally skilled team mates. That could be very frustrating. If he is a B player he will only keep up at the bottom of the roster. Good luck! I guess crazier things have worked before.

They are both b teams

Time will tell