Originally Posted by Anonymous
The best part about all these threads is that its not WP or Taz parents on here. But you guys keep arguing amongst yourselves. Too funny

I agree that a lot of these post are created by trouble makers that aren't affiliated with Pack or Taz, but if you really think that none of the negative posts on here are from Taz or pack parents then your delusional and definitely haven't been on the sideline with some of them.

That crazy [lacrosse] blonde WP mom is definitely on here. Good Chris she's the most annoying woman (or man) I've ever seen or, more specifically heard, in all my years. And this is my 3rd guy through the travel system!
The best part about all these threads is that its not WP or Taz parents on here. But you guys keep arguing amongst yourselves. Too funny

I agree that a lot of these post are created by trouble makers that aren't affiliated with Pack or Taz, but if you really think that none of the negative posts on here are from Taz or pack parents then your delusional and definitely haven't been on the sideline with some of them.

That crazy [lacrosse] blonde WP mom is definitely on here. Good Chris she's the most annoying woman (or man) I've ever seen or, more specifically heard, in all my years. And this is my 3rd guy through the travel system!

Pretty classless to call out a parent for cheering for their son. The lady is actually a really nice person who vocally supports her son's team. I'm sure you are on the sideline second guessing your child's coach and telling your kid to do things contrary to what the coach is telling him.

All of the cheap shots against WP and Taz are just jealousy, plain and simple. If your kid was good enough to be on one of these teams, I'm sure you'd be singing a different tune.