Commack and BBP had one of the best Championship games I have ever watched in youth lacrosse. 3 on 3 Braveheart for I think 5 or 6 minutes back and forth non stop action. Both these teams have beaten my sons team every time we've played them including yesterday so to watch them fight it out was pretty awesome. As a dad/ coach there's nothing to be more proud of than those boys yesterday. My own son and his teammates were watching intensely from the sidelines as if they were part of the game. BBP middies played intensely along with there goalie and 1 or 2 attack. Commack has an X attackman and middie that are as good as it gets at there positions and the goalie came up big a few times throughout the game. Their defense is well aware of what's going on around them and it shows. I know this is a long thread but it's well deserved, my son was so into it that he now wants to practice more to get like those boys. Best part of it all was the sportsmanship and respect the teams showed for each other after the game, handshakes and even hugs were seen on the end of game line by the boys and coaches. From what I hear some of these boys play on travel teams together I can't imagine combining these kids and watching them play together. Great game and respect all around and more importantly my son and friends saw what it was all about on both sides of the game. Well done