Originally Posted by Anonymous
They are at a level of a decent town team and usually that is what most of the team is. 2024 coach has very good credentials and believe team is made up of his northport kids . Watched a lot of tournament lax last year and did not see them play any of the top team teams and don't think it would have been close .

Don't listen to this fool. Besides pack and taz they are with everyone else. Avengers, express, igloo, TLI

Exactly. Besides Pack and Taz every other club team is at about the level of a good town team. The difference being you will pay $2K to play for the club team and couple of hundred dollars to play for the town team.
With so many clubs vying for players and a new one popping up almost every week the clubs are not what they used to be.
15 years ago the handful of club teams were elite teams with only the best players and everyone else played for town teams.
Now there are so many clubs that the vast majority are no better than the good town teams.
parents today think it is a status symbol to be on a club team so they keep shelling out whatever the cost to say their kid plays for a club. It's sad. we're making people rich who figured out a way to market a dream to naïve parents.

I'm not sure I agree with that. I think very few town teams have the same level of coaching, practices and tournaments. I also think you're stretching when you say the clubs above are same level as a good town team. Did any of them lose to a town team last year? I doubt it.