Originally Posted by Anonymous
Isn't this a 2024 thread? The base price for 2024 is under $2K. Maybe with everything additional it'll be $3K. Stop ranting about 2021 & 2022. At that age they do do a lot more and they should and it should cost more. If a child in 2024 wants more he has the option to take on more clinics. And that under $2K price includes a helmet. 91 is so much more money, has less tournaments, less practice & a "discount" for the helmet. Express is fairly priced compared to the other clubs. Plus the coaches are great. I know I signed my son up because of the coaches not the name "Express" 1 or 2.

Look, you know full well that the boys get better when they play with better kids that's why there are A and B Teams. As a parent, you must put your boy on the best team that he is suited for (A or B)otherwise you are stunting his growth. If your kid is on the best player on a poor team, even with the best coach it doesn't work. If you put your boy on the middle of the pack team with a poor coach then you should move on. You just have to find the absolute best team and coach combination that suits your boy. You have to do the right thing, even if it is a leap of faith. your boy can surely step it up, they all can do more than you think.