Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who is playing in the Blatant spring Jam?
Wolfpack & Taz rematch

Must watch TV!

My money is on WP playing up. Those parents and coaches don't want to lose 2x before the season officially starts. They were handled fairly easily last time. Taz controlled the game. Actually, they outplayed WP the last two times that they played. They won't put themselves in the position for that to happen again.

Handled fairly easily in a 1 goal game? You must be one of those guys that has zero knowledge of the game but think you know it all.

You must be one of the guys that didn't see the game. I can guarantee that I've played more lax than you in my days, Cheif. I know enough about the game to know that one team was clearly the better team. A few late scores made it close, but Taz controlled the ball for virtually the entire second half. Had it not been for WP's goalie standing on his head making outstanding saves it would have been a total blowout. Taz dominated the faceoffs and controlled the ball exponentially better than WP. I would love to see them play again because I would bet that it wouldnt be that close. You sound like a bitter WP dad/mom that really thought your son's team was incapable of being beat. Get used to it. Keep beating up on 2023 C teams so you can inflate the teams value.

I've played more lacrosse in my day than you? I know the game... Haha you're a tool! You played a lot of Lax but cant spell Chief? Ha, stick with your Youth Lacrosse stories I'm sure that makes you feel good about your pathetic life. Gotta love Dads that promote their lacrosse past, its like an old war story. "Ill tell you honey we could have took the Championship that year if the coach would have given me the ball" as you sip your Natural Light beer, sitting in your old jersey and wipe a tear from your eye. Now junior has to pick up the pieces, but just doesn't have what it takes. Ouch that stings, I feel for you.

You just described every WP parent perfectly!!! Try not to get any tears on all of your matching jackets!! Woooooooooolfpaaaaaaack!! You should have stayed with Taz!