Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
WP and Bethesda won a game each. Bethesda beat them in the finals by two. Stop using that as a gauge. Taz???? Haha they have 2025s on the team. This next meeting will be worse than the 14-0 beat down at Lax fest. I watch this team in Winter league, wth is there to talk about? I didn't realize how bad it must feel to have a son that cant hang with this 91 team. Dads on here ripping apart a coach and the players because their son cant cut it. Your sons should do well in the real world with dads like you " Don't get mad at your boss Jimmy, just go online and find a thread you can anonymously bash him on" that will show him! Haha Weak Dads= Weak Sons. Embarrassing

even better when they beat you with 2025s. I guess good thing for 91 2025 the Eels don't have them yet. would spank them even worse.

Nice try on Lax fest. Believe the most recent game was 6-5?

'pack had the worst game they ever played. Taz played the best they will ever play and still lost. We know which Taddie you are man, your boy is not even a piece of the plan. They played 4 times so far and the score is 32-9. Seems close