Originally Posted by Anonymous
The handful of good players from Avengers made the Express A team. The rest are on Express B. There is definitely an Express A and B team this year.

You are forgetting a bunch of good players also ended up staying with the B team. Kids that would have made the A team but decided to stay with the coach.

To say Express is going form awful last year to an A team this year because of a handful of players moved over is a bit of a stretch. We will find out this fall how good both teams are.

I can not believe that anyone in their right mind would choose the B Team over the A! Even if it doesn't work out, what do you have to lose? But I suppose it is possible and I wish I could understand the logic. Is the suggestion that the A Team coach is not good? Otherwise, don't kids in a Team game improve the most with better players around them? Why hold your son back?

Perhaps they had a great experience with the coaches and teammates and the parents realize that being on an "A" team in 4th grade doesn't mean anything in the long road.