Originally Posted by Anonymous
Funny how when it was WP getting the tshirt it was a big deal but now that it's someone else they make the comment about getting our tshirt. You parents are a disgrace they are 9-10 yo be happy for them and not jealous.
no one is jealous, disappointed maybe, but not jealous. However, you reap what you sow. For 2 years the haters have shot down 7-8 year old boys for playing a sport that they love and for winning. It doesn't feel good, does it? As for disgrace, I think Taz has certainly cornered that market. Between a parent getting thrown off the field 2 minutes into the game and being told "keep walking" in front of his son and 40 other kids, or not playing a full team of 9-10 year olds, allowing 10 to sit on the bench for 4th grade bragging rights..... One thing is for sure, nothing "shameful" in losing as someone put it in an earlier post. The fact that someone said that makes me question how your brain works. It builds character, it builds respect. That may be the one thing the pack was lacking. Congratulatons is certainly in order for Taz. They outplayed WP. No one is disputing that. At what cost though, literally and figuartivly speaking. Just don't be so self righteous. Both teams have behaved poorly throughout the years on this site. I think everyone can agree on that.