Originally Posted by Anonymous
Winning is a contagious disease. What team is not even a point of discussion but it is clearly an A team.

Ultimately what I think is guided by the greats including Coach John Wooden who authored a lecture and a book about the Pyramid of Success. The Pyramid of Success consists of philosophical building blocks for winning at basketball and at life. At the top of the Pyramid of Success was "Competitive Greatness" which Wooden defined as "Perform at your best when your best is required. Your best is required each day."

Words to live by in my home. No yelling required.

Let me get this straight. You are not a WP or Taz dad but your 2024 is clearly on an A team. So we know it's not Express because you didn't get asked to be part of the Avengers last year after the Titans disbanded. Outlaws, TLI Empire, E3 , etc are all B teams so you can't be there. Got it, your that annoying Igloo dad that paid 3 grand last year and believed you were part of an A team. Oh well, think again. They are still a B team even with a few of their adds this year. Not to hard to figure you out.