Originally Posted by Anonymous
The best part about all these threads is that its not WP or Taz parents on here. But you guys keep arguing amongst yourselves. Too funny

I agree that a lot of these post are created by trouble makers that aren't affiliated with Pack or Taz, but if you really think that none of the negative posts on here are from Taz or pack parents then your delusional and definitely haven't been on the sideline with some of them.

That crazy [lacrosse] blonde WP mom is definitely on here. Good Chris she's the most annoying woman (or man) I've ever seen or, more specifically heard, in all my years. And this is my 3rd guy through the travel system!
First and foremost, the fact that you are still posting remarks about another parent, especially a mother, on a site like this after having 3 kids "through the travel system" is a testament to the type of person you are! What a pathetic life you must lead to have the time to post on here for the sole purpose of making derogatory remarks. Secondly, the woman that you are referring to happens to be a wonderful person. One of the very few that does not pay attention or root for only her son but for the entire team. You may have thought that your comments were funny or would incite further comments but I for one think that you pathetic.