Let's not call them "losers", just parents who might had played something once upon a time and now get vicarious enjoyment from watching their superhuman Taz or WP child. REALITY CHECK: 4th grade Dads. Say it loudly over and over: FOURTH GRADE. By eight grade stats say half will quit from parental freak-out, boredom, frustration, bench sitting, etc. WP and TAZ (and Igloo) all practice way more than most and it shows. It is not about having more talent-play together means familiarity and more practice/reps means better execution. PERIOD.
WHO REALLY GIVES A CRAP WHO IS THE BEST IN FOURTH GRADE? I want my child get great coaching and decent paying time. The rest is clinics and hopefully he continues to love playing the game,. as I love watching him. END OF STORY. SCHOLARSHIP? REALLY? PAY DOUBLE TO BE ON WP? REALLY? If it was not for the two of you arguing over which is better and by how much, this thread might have very little to read about. Guess that might change in Spriing/Summer when real games begin. Until then.... ease off daddys.