Originally Posted by Anonymous
If your son is an A player which team do you think he'll get the best coaching from? Wondering which teams to try out for?

Buyer beware for every program. Some will play all, some will play some. If you really have a "a" player, I suggest you go watch their games if they are local. Just to see the talent level. There are two local tournaments this weekend. Not the way you want to spend your saturday, but a couple quick peeks might give you a idea. Its a investment well spent, and you could bring your son, watch some games, and hit the merchandise tents. You might rerank your son after that, for better or worse.

Its a large time commitment. This board is a great source of information, but some of what you read will be humping your own coaches leg, or disparaging teams you have been cut from , or are currently not doing well with. Need to form your own opinions.

I have been involved with my current 2024, and have a older son as well. Its a murky world. Remember, its about having fun, with some winning along the way. NOT, win at all costs. Good luck!