Originally Posted by Anonymous
Well it's the B team that is actually going to MD. No harm or foul in that. The A team on the other hand has a coach who is really not interested in coaching 4th grade lacrosse so you won't see that team doing any extra tourneys/scrimmages, etc.

What a shame. Just a terrible decision by a bad organization to even send these poor kids. Let's hope they don't come back shell shocked. If it wasn't for the catholic school lemmings trying to suck up to the various HS coaches, this organization would not exist. All so your kid can sit the bench in HS. Just terrible.
the real "shame" is you thinking that these 4th grade boys do not deserve the same opportunities as the other more experienced teams. Do you have friends? How can people stand to be around you? My son will be there. He is not on express. He happens to be on one of those more experienced teams, but he has friends that are on express. My son couldn't give a rats [lacrosse] what happens. He just thinks it's cool that he's going to see his friends when he goes down to MD. I am not sure what your purpose for writing this was. Disgruntled maybe? Whatever the case, leave a bunch a fourth graders out of it! They have just as much right to go down to MD as anyone else

Road trips are fun for the boys and cuse/hop will be an awesome experience. BUT, not going to get much out of playing that group. Would be better off organizing a play day with the other B teams on the island. (i.e. anyone other than WP, Taz)