Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hahahaha wait you think I would make comments without knowing her? I’ve coached with her, did trainings with her etc. if anyone actually read my post, I said absolutely nothing bad about her trainings or her for that matter. I made one critique about her GAME time coaching. That is it.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I’m so happy she’s making kids feel confident and even getting them better as athletes. She puts tons of work in and no one can take that away from her. She’s busted her butt for these kids.

There’s tons of other things we can talk about in this thread that don’t involve Tilts or YJ o’sullivan

I’ve been a parent of multiple 91 players on both the girls and boys side and know her well. If you’ve coached with her than that limits whoever you are to a 91 employee as she hasn’t worked anywhere else except with two of her friends, one of whom used to coach the 2024 team before she took it over. From knowing her the last six years I can also tell you that she never privately trains kids with anyone else. All of the private lessons she does have been solo and she’s only had two assistant coaches at 91 for as long as I’ve known her. So unless you’re one of those two young ladies she’s worked with, you’re clearly a liar. If you need any evidence that she coaches her butt of during games and has a very clear understanding of the game, sit behind her during a game or listen to game film that hasn’t had the volume removed.

If you have worked with her, I’m curious when. Was it when she was 19 and a freshman in college or recently as an adult.

My guess is you’re a coach from another club looking to ruin a growing teams reputation. This group is to discuss things 2024 related, which she and O’Sullivan are both related to. You are entitled to your own opinion but it’s clear as day that for your one critique there are numerous people stating the opposite. Whatever your hidden agenda is, I disagree with your statement.

Clearly I am bias because I know her well and know that your comment is not accurate at all, but again maybe you don’t know her as well as you think you do.

Also know her but let’s just drop it. Not worth it to entertain the trolls hiding behind a screen.